Gaight

Gay + Straight = Gaight. Se agradecen los comentarios incluso a los posts antiguos.

2005/07/31

Extractos Shrek

Estos breves diálogos me asombran precisamente por lo breve y sencillo, pero las emociones detrás son tremendas.

Al conocerse Burro y Shrek

SHREK -Listen, little donkey. Take a look at me. What am I?
DONKEY -Uh - - Really tall?
SHREK -No! I'm an orge! You know. "Grab your torch and pitchforks." Doesn't that bother you?
DONKEY -Nope.
SHREK -Really?
DONKEY -Really, really.
SHREK -Oh.
DONKEY -Man, I like you. What's you name?


Pernoctando en el bosque

DONKEY -Hey, Shrek, what we gonna do when we get our swamp anyway?
SHREK -Our swamp?
DONKEY -You know, when we're through rescuing the princess.
SHREK -We? Donkey, there's no "we". There's no "our". There's just me and my swamp. The first thing I'm gonna do is build a ten-foot wall arond my land.
DONKEY -You cut me deep, Shrek. You cut me real deep just now. You know what I think? I think this whole wall thing is just a way to keep somebody out.
SHREK -No, do ya think?
DONKEY -Are you hidin' something?
SHREK -Never mind, Donkey.
DONKEY -Oh, this is another one of those onion things, isn't it?
SHREK -No, this is one of those drop-it and leave-it alone things.
DONKEY -Why don't you want to talk about it?
SHREK -Why do you want to talk about it?
DONKEY -Why are you blocking?
SHREK -I'm not blocking.
DONKEY -Oh, yes, you are.
SHREK -Donkey, I'm warning you.
DONKEY -Who you trying to keep out?
SHREK -Everyone! Okay?
DONKEY -Oh, now we're gettin' somewhere.
SHREK -Oh! For the love of Pete!
DONKEY -What's your problem? What you got against the whole world anyway?
SHREK -Look, I'm not the one with the problem, okay? It's the world that seems to have a problem with me. People take one look at me and go. "Aah! Help! Run! A big, stupid, ugly orge!" They judge me before they even know me. That's why I'm better off alone.
DONKEY -You know what? When we met, I didn't think you was just a big, stupid, ugly orge.
SHREK -Yeah, I know.

1 Comments:

  • At 31/7/05 15:52, Blogger dixleso said…

    Me imagino las entonaciones y las voces del diálogo, jaja, eso sí, no sé por qué tengo la tendencia de ponerle en apellido de GP a Shrek...

     

Publicar un comentario

<< Home